JOCWトップ >> kougakukyouiku CFP
JSEE Journal "Engineering Education"
Call for papers for special issue on "OpenCourseWare and its supporting technologies"
- Aim: OpenCourseWare which has been originally launched by MIT in 2003年, has been launched with six major univiersities in Japan and now it has enhanced to twenty-four universities. In the world it has spread out not only to the developped coutries but also to the developping countries in Asia, Middle and South America, totally more than fifty countries, two hundred and fifity institutions with about 20,000 courses. Lecture contents was alomost test only at the beginning, but recently more lecture videos has been published from many institutions and the target terminal has been enhance from PC only to varions mobile terminals as iPhone, iPad and other smart devices. Recently creating learning community using social media has been reported in various organizations. Open education in higher education fields will be anticipated as an infrastructure for the society. However many issues ahs been clarified as well, which are serchability for course contents, effective addition of meta data tag and more, so research and development for those supporting technologies is getting more and more important. In this issue we would like to plan the special issue on those theme in order to encourage more wide usage of OCW/OER and related technologies.
- Focus: Report on OCW project, Technological report on search for published content, Report on usage of social media combined with OCW and more wide topics on OER
- Date of Issue: JSEE Journal "Engineering Education", Vol. 60, No.4(will be published in July,
- Full papres: 4-6 pages, short note:2-6 pages
- Submission deadline: April 13, 2012
- Contact: JSEE secretariat
4F Kenchikukaikan 5-26-20 Shiba Minato-ku,Tokyo 108-0014, Japan
Phone: +81-3-5442-1021 Fax: 03−5442−0241 E-mail：firstname.lastname@example.org